How to Choose The Right Golf Ball For You

Golf Ball Evaluation Process

Question 1. To Lower My Scores, I Would Benefit Most From a Better:  

A. Short Game
B. Long Game

 
2. Off The Tee, I Normally:
A. Hit Fairways
B. Miss Fairways


3. Long Game - On Approach Shots, I Normally:
A. Hit The Green
B. Miss The Green

4. Short Game - I Generally:
A. Miss My Targets
B. Hit My Targets

5. Ball Type - Which Do You Prefer:
A. Soft Feel
B. Longer Distance 

6. Off The Tee, I Estimate My Swing Speed to Be:
A. 100+ mph
B. Under 100 mph 

7. Ball Direction - Typically, My Swing Results In The Golf Ball Traveling:
A. Fade
B. Slice
C. Straight

Evaluate your answers and consult your local golf pro with these results for a golf ball right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments and Reviews Welcome Here!