Srixon AD 333 Golf Balls - MINT - 2 Cases (24 Balls) - Srixon Ball Review

Srixon Golf Balls - MINT - 2 Cases (24 Balls)
AD 333
**Ball Review Below**
Quality: Mint
Quantity: 24
Price: $18
Price Per Ball: .75 cents

Golf Balls
 GolfWrx Srixon AD333 Review:
I've just played the AD333 again and this ball is probably just as good as any in category.... 

A lot of people say it will balloon with high swing speeds, well I don't think that's true at all, I have a 105 ss and had no problem at all with it and i'm also a pretty high spin player. The ball is as long as any I've played other than the (Bridgestone) E7 but that's all that ball seems to be for me is long off tee everything else the Ad333 out performed. I mean for a 2 piece surlyn covered ball it will stop on a dime on approach shots and will check up on chips!

Used Golf Denver

AD333


TO PURCHASE PLEASE FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW
OR
TEXT/CALL:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments and Reviews Welcome Here!